Capresso C277.99 H20 Steel Water Kettle - Certified Refurbished
DescriptionTo extract the best flavor it is necessary to steep tea leaves at the correct water temperature and for the right amount of time, the H2O PRO features 11 temperature settings from 110°F to 212°F. The H2O PRO can be programmed for precise water temperature for a variety of teas from white and green to oolong, black, herbal and rooibos. A stovetop kettle cannot be programmed for specific temperatures and is only handy for reaching the boiling point, which is ideal for black teas. Electric kettles can also heat water twice as fast as stovetop kettles. This versatile electric water kettle is also ideal for preparing water for French press coffee or heating water for cooking such as preparing yeast, or re-hydrating dried mushrooms or tomatoes.
- 57-ounce capacity jug - extra large capacity means you can make one kettle for many purposes
- Stainless Steel construction resists corrosion and is easy to clean
- Fast boil system boils water faster, safer and more efficiently than any stovetop kettle
- Dry boil protection turns off the heat source before water can be evaporated if left on
- Water level window with ounce and cup markings make it easy to fill
- Illuminated power switch for use in low-light situations
- Low-noise heating element is concealed for a seamless look
- Safety features include an automatic shut off feature and automatic thermal cut-off to prevent damage to the kettle
- Micro-filter pour spout traps any particles before they reach the cup, ensuring only the purest servings
- Detachable base features a cordless design with 360° swivel base for right or left hand use. Kettle lifts from base easily for pouring and serving.
|Care & Cleaning
|9.9 x 10.3 x 8.5 inches