Cuisinart CPT-320FR 2 Slices Mechanical Toaster - Certified Refurbished
DescriptionThis Cuisinart update on the classic stainless steel toaster saves space without sacrificing style. The 2-Slice Compact Stainless Toaster boasts surprisingly wide slots and a high carriage to easily meet your toasting needs. Whether facing forward or placed sideways, this little toaster can handle thick bagel halves, toaster pastries, and sliced bread with ease and the six shade dial gives you custom control every time.
- 2 Slices
- Compact design Stainless steel accents
- 6-setting shade dial
- Reheat, Defrost and Bagel controls
- 1.5" wide toasting slots
- Slide-out crumb tray
- BPA free
Bagel Setting heats the upper half of the bagel only for a crispy top and a soft, chewy bottom...the way a bagel should be!
If you enjoy a bagel that is crispy on both sides, no need to engage the bagel button. Just toast it like you would a normal piece of bread without pressing the bagel button.
Shade Control Setting
Shade control setting offers a full range of browning options to allow perfect customization of any piece of bread. Use the following settings for:
- Settings 1-2: light shade of toast
- Settings 3-5: medium shade of toast
- Settings 6-7: dark shade of toast
Multiple Toasting Functions
- This unit comes with the following toasting functions:
- Toast: for normal bread & toasting
- Bagel: upper half toasting only
- Defrost: First defrost then toast frozen bread
- Reheat: Allows to reheat toast/bread without browning or burning it
- Cancel: Stops all toasting operation
- Versatility to Allow You To Toast in a Variety of Ways.
Extra Wide Slots
1.5" toaster slots allow for a wide variety of items to be toasted with the Cuisinart Compact Toaster items such as:
- Sliced Bread
- French Toast (Thick & Thin)
- Frozen Pancakes
- Toaster Pastries
High Lift Lever
When your bread is finished toasting, the toaster carriage pops up. Sometimes the size of the bread may prevent the bread for popping clear out of the toaster.
Cuisinart offers a "HI Lift" lever that allows the user to boost the lever upwards, thus lifting the bread clear out of the unit for easy removal from the toaster with your fingers.
Using the Defrost Setting
The defrost setting is designed to first defrost and then toast your bread, which extends the toasting cycle slightly. Use these recommended settings:
- Settings 1-2: For refrigerated breads and thinner frozen items such as frozen pancakes.
- Settings 3-5: For toaster pastries, frozen waffles, and (thin) French toast, and refrigerated bagels.
- Settings 6-7: For thicker frozen items such as bagels, hand cut bread, and thick French toast.
|Number of settings
|Is Dishwasher Safe
|Safety and Security Features
|Bagel Toaster, Reheat, Defrost
|Number of Slices
|Care & Cleaning
|Spot or Wipe Clean
|8.5 x 12.63 x 8.88 inches